Compensation For Catastrophic Injury Victims
Protecting The Interests Of Injured Clients Throughout New Jersey
At Lanza & Lanza, our attorneys handle claims that arise from any type of injury-causing event. We are aware of the far-reaching consequences that affect not only the person injured by someone else’s negligence, but also his or her family and the people who care about him or her. Our trusted injury law advocates are dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the medical care they need and the financial compensation they deserve.
Our representation is designed to take the full physical, financial and emotional impact of your personal injury into account, and to hold all parties responsible for the harm you have suffered accountable for their actions. We offer compassionate, focused guidance after you or a loved one suffers injuries such as:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones
- Lacerations (cuts)
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
In addition to these and other types of severe injuries, we are also equipped to handle complex wrongful death cases against negligent parties whose careless actions cause the loss of a loved one.
We Work With Experts To Build Your Case
In order to show the true impact of the negligent parties’ actions and give you the strongest chance to receive full and fair compensation, we work with a trusted network of experts to create an accurate depiction of the short- and long-term consequences of your injuries. For example, we are able to:
- Bring in an employability expert who can make a determination on the extent of impact the disability will have on employment.
- Retain the services of an expert who can show us what “a day in the life” would entail from waking up in the morning, to eating, to performing hygiene tasks, to caring for a family, to driving and to sleeping.
- Obtain the opinion of economists who can calculate past, present and future lost wages. We consistently focus on bringing you to maximum medical recovery and work with medical experts who can report and testify on your diagnosis and prognosis.
Contact Our Attorneys For A Free Consultation
Our lawyers have extensive experience handling spinal cord and brain injury claims. We understand the challenges you face and the options you have available. From our offices in Flemington, we represent clients across New Jersey. Call 908-905-0183 or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.