Justice For Personal Injury Victims
If you or someone you love has suffered a serious or fatal injury, you want a group of skilled personal injury attorneys on your side to help you get justice and full compensation.
At the law offices of Lanza & Lanza, we protect the rights of people who have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one as the result of someone else’s negligence. With more than 40 years of experience in these cases, we know how to help you get fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses.
Caring Attention From Experienced Advocates
Taking a hands-on approach to every case we handle, our Flemington-area personal injury lawyers will be here for you during this difficult ordeal. Whether your case involves a serious injury or you have lost a loved one, our goal is to make sure you get the medical care you need and financial compensation you deserve. Call us at 908-905-0183 for a free consultation.
We are prepared to handle the following personal injury claims:
- Auto accidents: We protect the interests of those who suffered from broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and other severe injuries as a result of car, truck and motorcycle collisions.
- Premises liability: We stand up for people who have been hurt due to slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other forms of property owner negligence.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at work, make sure you get the full extent of workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
- Medical malpractice: From surgical errors to misdiagnosis and the failure to diagnose, we handle a wide range of medical malpractice claims.
- Products liability: When a dangerous, defective or mislabeled product hits the market, the manufacturer should be held responsible for resulting injuries.
Time Is Of The Essence
If you have reason to believe that an injury was the result of negligence on the part of another individual or business, you should not hesitate to act. The opponents in these cases are powerful insurance companies that will often begin their work even before a lawsuit is filed against them, taking steps to minimize their risk of having to pay the compensation you need. Every moment you wait provides them with a greater opportunity to build a case. Do not give them a head start. Work with an experienced lawyer who will see that the negligent party is held accountable and fight to see that the insurer pays up.
There Is No Risk To You
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. This means that you are not required to pay unless we are successful in getting compensation for you. In other words, there is no risk in contacting us to see if you have a personal injury claim.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Want to learn more about what an experienced attorney can do for you? Let us evaluate your case for free and explore your options. From our offices in Flemington, we represent clients across New Jersey. Call 908-905-0183, or contact us online today to schedule a consultation.