A Trust Is A Powerful Estate Planning Tool
Your estate planning needs are unique. They are different from your other family members’ estate planning needs, different from your next-door neighbor’s estate planning needs and different from any of our previous client’s needs. The law offices of Lanza & Lanza devote ample time to talking to you about your estate planning goals and devising a plan that suits your specific needs.
Accommodating Your Needs
From our Flemington law offices, we provide comprehensive estate planning services. Establishing and revising trusts is a large component of our estate planning practice. We assist clients with many different types of trusts — from special needs trusts to trust funds for grandchildren to insurance trusts. Talk to our attorneys for more information.
You can accomplish several key goals by establishing a trust. You can:
- Provide for children or grandchildren
- Designate what you want the money to be used for — education, for example
- Ensure a special needs adult is cared for
- Protect your assets while you are living
- Ensure your wishes are respected upon your death
- Mitigate inheritance taxes
There are any number of trusts available, and they all fall into one of two categories:
- Irrevocable trust: Once this type of trust has been established, it cannot be modified or terminated.
- Revocable trust: This type of trust can be modified or terminated.
Whether you would like a Flemington trust fund lawyer to assist with establishing a trust fund for your grandchild or you would like to establish a special needs trust for a family member in a manner that does not compromise his or her government benefits, we can help you.
Want To Learn More About Trusts?
We have an extensive estate planning practice and look forward to helping you. Located in Flemington, we represent clients across New Jersey. Call 908-905-0183 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.