New Jersey Domestic Violence Lawyers
You want to do what is best for your family, but if you are involved in any type of family law dispute, your choices are not always clear. At the law offices of Lanza & Lanza, our Flemington family law attorneys help clients across New Jersey with a wide range of family law concerns. Dedicated to accommodating the needs of our clients, we handle everything from divorce and child custody disputes to adoption.
Accommodating Your Needs
Contact Lanza & Lanza
With years of experience helping our clients face a variety of family law challenges, we understand what you are going through right now. While it can be hard to confront the changes ahead, there are options out there. We are prepared to help you with the following:
- Divorce: We will help you with every aspect of your divorce, from child custody and support to the equitable distribution of marital property.
- Custody and visitation: Whether you are unmarried or going through a divorce, you want to be there for your kids. We can help you come up with a child custody and visitation plan tailored the needs of your family.
- Child support: There are child support guidelines that dictate how child support is split up in New Jersey. We will make sure you understand the guidelines and explore any possible deviations that could benefit you and your kids.
- Alimony: Designed to help one spouse get back on his or her feet after a divorce, alimony and spousal support are available in temporary and long-term plans.
- Domestic violence: We protect domestic violence victims and those who have been accused of spousal abuse in New Jersey.
- Post-divorce matters: As your family grows and changes, your initial divorce settlement may no longer reflect your current situation. We can help you modify your plan or enforce a court order.
- Adoption: You do not have to go through the adoption process alone. We can help you facilitate this process and do what is best for your family.
Whatever challenges you and your family may face, there are solutions out there. Our lawyers are ready to accommodate your needs and find the options that work. Located in Flemington, we represent clients across New Jersey. Call 908-905-0183 or contact us online today for more information.